This beautiful coastal retreat perched on the hills of Positano, surrounded by green Mediterranean vegetation and pink bougainvillea and with direct access to the beach offers high standards accommodation. The two-story villa has four double bedrooms and can host up to eight persons. Villa Berruti features a private swimming pool which can be heated on request and large terracotta-paved terraces with spectacular views over the sea and the coast of Amalfi. The partly shaded private terraces are equipped with comfortable sun lounges and alfresco outdoor furniture.
The ground floor houses an open plan living room and dining area with direct access to one of the private terraces, equipped with blue majolica tiles, elegant furniture including various classic pieces, a flat-screen satellite TV and a dining table with seating for eight guests. The fully equipped kitchen including a table for four guests and a satellite TV opens into an outdoor private terrace. On the same floor, there is also a junior suite with en-suite bathroom and with direct access to the outdoor terrace which overlooks the sea. The first floor houses three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, all sharing an outdoor panoramic terrace equipped with tables, chairs, and sun lounges.
Villa Berruti forms part of a large villa complex including four independent units/villas which can accommodate a total number of twenty-two persons when rented together. The whole complex has eleven bedrooms and three outdoor swimming pools. The staffed vacation villa rental offers premium facilities and services including direct access and use of the beach. The fully equipped beach with sun-beds and umbrellas is reachable by lifts and is common for all the guests of the villa complex. Drinks are available at the bar and restaurant of the beach. The villa is located within minutes from the historic center and beaches of Positano where you can find plenty of restaurants, shops, beaches, the port, and public transportation.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Open-plan living room and dining area with seating for 8 guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen including a table for 4 guests and a satellite TV.
- Partly shaded private terrace equipped with alfresco outdoor furniture and sun lounges. The terrace which is accessible by the living room and the kitchen overlooks the sea and the coast of Amalfi.
- Junior suite with en-suite bathroom and direct access to the outdoor private terrace.
- Guest bathroom.
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Panoramic terrace shared by the 3 bedrooms equipped with tables, chairs and sun lounges.
Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Junior bedroom suite with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), an en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to an outdoor private terrace.
Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub and shower.
All bedrooms have air conditioning/heating, satellite TV, a mini refrigerator and wonderful views over the sea and the coastline. The 3 bedrooms on the first floor share a panoramic terrace equipped with tables, chairs and sun lounges.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8 guests
- Private outdoor panoramic terraces
- Outdoor private heated swimming pool
- Sun lounges
- Beach equipped with sun-beds & umbrellas
|Dates||Bedrooms||Guests||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|From Mar 30, 2019 to May 31, 2019||4||8||3||€1,200||€8,064|
|From June 1, 2019 to July 26, 2019||4||8||3||€1,535||€10,551|
|From July 27, 2019 to Aug 30, 2019||4||8||on request||on request||on request|
|From Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||4||8||3||€1,535||€10,551|
|Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 18, 2019||4||8||3||€1,200||€8,064|
Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Government Tourist Tax: €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night applicable for the first 7 nights of the stay to be paid on-the-spot.
Security Deposit: €500,00 upon arrival to be paid on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
Minimum Stay in High season: The villa is available only for the whole period of 4 weeks and the price is on request.
Minimum Stay in Low and Mid-season: 3 nights.
Included in the price:
- Linen change once every 3 days
- Daily maid service (3 hours cleaning per day)
- Concierge services
- Heated swimming pool
- Free beach access
- Free shuttle bus from/to the villa
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption by meter reading
- Air conditioning as per consumption by meter reading
- Additional maid service
- Grocery home delivery service
- Continental breakfast
- Cook/Chef service
- Laundry service
- Baby cot & highchair
- Extra beds (4 additional single beds can be added)
- Parking space on request and requires advance booking.
- Baggage porter
- Private transfers
- Tours & Excursions
- Luxury car rentals
- Water taxi from the villa’s private dock to the harbor of Positano.
- Boat trips
- Private boat rental
- Final cleaning
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- Some of the above optional services may require advance notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals during High season are only for the whole period of 4 weeks and the price is on request.
- For rentals during Low and Mid-season, a minimum of 3 nights stay is required.
- Check-in is from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm and check-out at 10 am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- A security deposit of €500.00 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- An extra single bed can be added on request in each double bedroom at an extra cost, accommodating 4 additional persons.
- The private pool opens between May 1 and May 10 depending on the weather.
- The beach opens between May 20 and May 25 depending on the weather.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 10 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 10 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Amalfi: 15 km
- Sorrento: 18 km
- Ravello: 22 km
- Paestum: 78 km
Points of interest:
- Nearest minimarket: 1 km
- Nearest supermarket: 7 km
- Restaurant: on site
- Bank: 1 km
- Nearest train station: Salerno (approx. 25 km)
- Nearest airport: Naples (approx. 60 km)