Twilight Suite enjoys a privileged position at the edge of the caldera cliff offering astonishing views to the infinite blue Aegean Sea. Guests can enjoy magical sunrise and sunset views from the lovely outdoor terrace which transforms the scenery into a dreamy setting. The interior design follows the island’s traditional architecture with smooth and cavernous spaces creating a warm atmosphere. The apartment suite features an open plan layout with a beautifully decorated living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, a king-size built-in bed and an en-suite bathroom comfortably accommodating up to three guests. To reach the property there are 75 steps going downwards from the entry level.
It is located in the town of Fira which is the capital of Santorini and within a walking distance from the most known spots of the town. Its cave style design and breathtaking volcano views offer the ideal setting for a couple seeking to relax in a truly calm and romantic environment or for a family with a child. The accommodation includes a welcome fruit basket and one bottle of local wine upon arrival as well as daily housekeeping service.
In case of larger groups, Twilight Suite can be rented together with its attached apartment suite, Daylight Suite accommodating up to three more guests. Both units can be connected internally through a common door and function as one unit accommodating up to six persons in total. When the two apartment suites are rented separately, each apartment maintains its full privacy and exclusivity to the guests.
- Nespresso machine
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Open plan layout containing a living and dining area with a built-in sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchenette, a king-size built-in bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor terrace with dining table and sun loungers offering breathtaking views of the infinite blue Aegean Sea.
- Open plan layout with king-size built-in bed and en-suite bathroom with a shower and 2 sinks.
- Additional bedding: 1 built-in sofa bed
Indoor Features & Amenities:
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Electric ceramic cooker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Built-in sofa bed
- Built-in bed
- Bath amenities by KORRES
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Private terrace
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun loungers
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|Mar 1, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021||1||2||€239,00||
|Apr 30, 2021 - Jun 11, 2021||1||2||€336,00||
|Jun 12, 2021 - Sep 17 2021||1||2||€434,00||
|Sep 18, 2021 - Oct 15, 2021||1||2||€336,00||
|Oct 16, 2021 - Nov 14, 2021||1||2||€239,00||
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|Mar 1, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021||2|
|Apr 30, 2021 - Jun 11, 2021||2|
|Jun 12, 2021 - Sep 17 2021||2|
|Sep 18, 2021 - Oct 15, 2021||2|
|Oct 16, 2021 - Nov 14, 2021||2|
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Occupancy: The apartment suite can accommodate up to 3 persons. The third person to sleep on a built-in sofa bed upon request at no additional cost.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Included in the price:
- Linen (bed Linen & bath towels) upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket and one bottle of local wine upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed linen and bath towels change – normally is changed daily but due to Covid-19 regulations the service is offered only every second day
- Porterage service
- Villa manager on call
- Concierge service
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Butler service
- Laundry services
- Babysitter service
- Transfers are not included in the rental price but an arrival Airport/Port transfer should be a mandatory option that needs to be booked extra in order to find the villa.
- In-house Massage, Spa treatments & Wellness
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals are for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Check-in is at 3 pm and check-out by 12 pm. All guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as soon as the property becomes available. Late check-out is subject to availability and subject to extra charge.
- A security deposit of €1,500 is required upon arrival (either in euro cash or through credit card). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the property.
- The property has a maximum capacity of 3 persons.
- Children are welcome, baby cot is not provided and existing bedding must be used.
- Pets are allowed up to 5 kilos.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- There is no Stayover Tax.
- Due to the fact that there are no street names in most of the cliffside towns in Santorini and properties are not accessible by car in most of the cases, we recommend a mandatory arrival transfer in order to guarantee that the start of your trip is problem free. This will ensure that you will be assisted with your luggage which is not easy to carry in order to reach the property which in some cases include many steps.
- The use of a rental car is recommended.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax or unless otherwise noted.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 75 days prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 75 days prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Ports & Airports:
- Village of Oia: 12 km
- Santorini Airport (JTR): 6 km
- Port of Santorini (Athinios): 9 km
Points of interest:
- The property is located within a walking distance from the most known spots of the town.
- In-house Massage
- Spa treatments