This lovely vacation rental is nestled in a unique setting, surrounded by green Mediterranean vegetation in the Amalfi Coast. Set on the hills of Positano, Villa Bresciani offers breathtaking views across the bay. The modern villa provides two double bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate four guests. It offers a fully equipped outdoor 50-meter terrace with alfresco dining as well as a private swimming pool and direct access to the beach. The ground floor features a bright living room with views towards the beach and the sea, an open-plan kitchen fully equipped with all the modern amenities, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
The property forms part of a larger complex including three other independent villas. For large groups, the four villas can be rented together accommodating a total of twenty-two persons in the eleven guestrooms. The beach is reachable by lifts and shared with the rest of the guests staying at the complex. Sun lounges are available as well as drinks and snacks at the beach bar and restaurant. During your stay, you will be only minutes away from the historic center and the beaches of Positano where you can find plenty of restaurants, shops, the port as well as public transportation. The villa can be reached by boat from Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, and Amalfi. Boats can be hired by the guest and reserved upon request when renting the villa. For those seeking a seaside holiday in Italy, Villa Bresciani provides the ideal location lying within a short distance from the Spiaggia Grande and Fornillo beaches as well as from the coastal towns of Amalfi, Praiano, Furore, Minori and Maiori.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Open-plan kitchen and living room with views towards the beach and the sea.
- Two double bedrooms.
- One full bathroom.
- Fully equipped terrace with outdoor furniture perfect for breakfast and alfresco dining.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with queen-size bed.
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds).
Bathroom with jacuzzi shower shared between bedroom 1 and 2.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Alfresco dining
- Private outdoor sea view terrace
- Outdoor private swimming pool
- Beach accessible by lifts
|Dates||Bedrooms||Guests||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|From Mar 30, 2019 to May 31, 2019||2||4||3||€479.70||€3,071.70|
|From June 1, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||2||4||3||€662.40||€4,320.00|
|Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 18, 2019||2||4||3||€479.70||€3,071.70|
Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Government Tourist Tax: €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night applicable for the first 7 nights of the stay to be paid on-the-spot.
Security Deposit: €500,00 upon arrival to be paid on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights subject to confirmation.
Included in the price:
- Linen change once every 3 days
- Concierge service
- Heated swimming pool
- Free beach access by lifts
- Free shuttle bus from/to the villa
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption by meter reading
- Air conditioning as per consumption by meter reading
- Daily maid service
- Grocery home delivery service
- Continental breakfast
- Cook/Chef service
- Laundry service
- Baby cot & highchair
- Parking space on request and requires advance booking.
- Baggage porter
- Private transfers
- Tours & Excursions
- Luxury car rentals
- Water taxi from the villa’s private dock to the harbor of Positano.
- Boat trips
- Private boat rental
- Final cleaning
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- Some of the above optional services may require advance notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- A minimum of 3 nights stay is required upon request and is subject to confirmation.
- Check-in is from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm and check-out at 10 am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- A security deposit of €500.00 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- The private pool opens between May 1 and May 10 depending on the weather.
- The beach opens between May 20 and May 25 depending on the weather.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 10 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 10 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Amalfi: 15 km
- Sorrento: 18 km
- Ravello: 22 km
- Paestum: 78 km
Points of interest:
- Nearest minimarket: 1 km
- Nearest supermarket: 7 km
- Restaurant: on site
- Bank: 1 km
- Nearest train station: Salerno (approx. 25 km)
- Nearest airport: Naples (approx. 60 km)