Azzurra is a modern seaside one bedroom apartment, set in a large complex of villas on the hills of Positano. It features an outdoor terrace with stunning views of the sea and the coast, a bright living room with a sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen and one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony. The interior is decorated with a mix of both classical and modern furniture pieces including many comforts such as air conditioning, satellite TV and Wi-Fi. The apartment can comfortably accommodate a total of three persons.
The villa complex comprises in addition to the apartment, three more independent villas. For large groups, the four units can be rented together accommodating a total of twenty-two persons in the eleven guestrooms. The beach is reachable by lifts and shared with the rest of the guests staying at the complex. Sun lounges are available as well as drinks and snacks at the beach bar and restaurant. During your stay, you will be only minutes away from the historic center and the beaches of Positano where you can find plenty of restaurants, shops, the port as well as public transportation. The villa can be reached as well by boat from Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, and Amalfi. Boats can be hired by the guest and reserved upon request when booking the villa. For those seeking a seaside holiday in Italy, this charming apartment provides the ideal location lying within a short distance from the Spiaggia Grande and Fornillo beaches as well as from the coastal towns of Amalfi, Praiano, Furore, Minori and Maiori.
- Private beach
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Living room with sofa-bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- One double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony.
- Outdoor terrace with stunning views of the sea.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with a queen-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower and a balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Outdoor sea view terrace
- Beach accessible by lifts
|Dates||Bedrooms||Guests||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|From Apr 13, 2019 to May 31, 2019||1||2||3||€384.30||€2,304.00|
|From June 1, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||1||2||3||€479.70||€3,071.70|
|From Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 18, 2019||1||2||3||€384.30||€2,304.00|
Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Government Tourist Tax: €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night applicable for the first 7 nights of the stay to be paid on-the-spot.
Security Deposit: €500,00 upon arrival to be paid on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights subject to confirmation.
Included in the price:
- Linen change once every 3 days
- Concierge service
- Free beach access by lifts
- Free shuttle bus from/to the villa
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption by meter reading
- Air conditioning as per consumption by meter reading
- Daily maid service on request
- Grocery home delivery service
- Continental breakfast
- Cook/Chef service
- Laundry service
- Baby cot & highchair
- Extra bed (1 additional sofa-bed is available in the living room)
- Parking space on request and requires advance booking.
- Baggage porter
- Private transfers
- Tours & Excursions
- Luxury car rentals
- Water taxi from the villa’s private dock to the harbor of Positano.
- Boat trips
- Private boat rental
- Final cleaning
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- Some of the above optional services may require advance notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- A minimum of 3 nights stay is required upon request and is subject to confirmation.
- Check-in is from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm and check-out at 10 am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- A security deposit of €500.00 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- The beach opens between May 20 and May 25 depending on the weather.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 10 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 10 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Amalfi: 15 km
- Sorrento: 18 km
- Ravello: 22 km
- Paestum: 78 km
Points of interest:
- Nearest minimarket: 1 km
- Nearest supermarket: 7 km
- Restaurant: on site
- Bank: 1 km
- Nearest train station: Salerno (approx. 25 km)
- Nearest airport: Naples (approx. 60 km)