Perched on the clifftop above Amalfi, the Duchess Villa overlooks the coastline offering a stunning view of the Mediterranean sea. This 19th century home has been completely restored to enhance the the astonishing natural beauty of the surrounding environment following the coastal landscape while preserving its original structure. Surrounded by timeless lemon groves, the villa embraces a series of natural garden terraces and a private lap swimming pool perfect for enjoying a truly relaxing vacation in the Amalfi Coast.
The main villa houses a splendid living room, a modern and fully equipped kitchen with a wine cellar ideal for personalised home cooking and wine tasting. Three tastefully decorated bedrooms are located on the upper level opening onto balconies with stunning views and very close to the villa, just a few meters away there are two separate junior suites with sitting areas and access to balconies with full sea view. All the different levels are connected by typical stone steps and can be reachable also by a modern outdoor elevator.
The historical villa is conveniently located within a 15 minute walking distance from the centre of Amalfi and it is a good starting point for day trips to Positano, Sorrento, Ravello, Capri, Pompeii and Naples. It sits in proximity of a prestigious hotel and guests will be able to take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service as well as other on request services the hotel offers. Enjoy the services of a five-star hotel in the privacy of your villa!
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Mini Bar
- Satellite TV
- Large living room with dining area opening onto a spacious terrace with breathtaking sea views.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with a large wine cellar.
- Three tastefully decorated bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Two Separate Junior Suites (a few meters walking distance from the main villa):
- One open-plan junior suite with sitting area and private bathroom.
- One junior suite with sitting area and private bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and private balcony.
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Double bedroom with king-size bed, en-suit bathroom with shower & bathtub and private sea view balcony.
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom with king-size bed, en-suit bathroom with shower & bathtub and private sea view balcony.
Two Separate Junior Suites:
- Open Plan Junior Suite (Ground Floor): Open-plan layout with sitting area, king-size bed, bathroom with double sink, separate shower & bathtub, sea view balcony.
- Executive Junior Suite (First Floor): Sitting area, king-size bed, bathroom with double shower & bathtub, sea view balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Wine cellar
- Courtesy set
- Satellite TV
- Safe box (in every bedroom)
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Hairdryer (in every bathroom)
- Baby cot (at an extra cost)
- Sea view balconies & garden terraces
- Private fully furnished outdoor space
- Alfresco dining
- Lap swimming pool
- Sun lounge area
Included in the price:
- Daily continental breakfast in the villa or buffet breakfast at the Hotel’s restaurant
- Linen (bed Linen, bath towels, bathrobes, pool towels & kitchen towels) upon arrival
- Daily bed linen & bath towels change
- Daily maid service
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Cook/Chef service
- Gourmet dinner
- Daily shopping service
- Cooking class
- Laundry service
- Concierge service
- Porter available to transport luggage upon arrival and departure
- Boat rental
- Event planner
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- Some of the above optional services may require advance notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros (cheques and credit cards are not accepted).
- Rentals during High and Peak season are from Saturday to Saturday for a minimum of 7 nights.
- For rentals during Low and Mid-season, a minimum of 3 nights stay is required.
- Check-in from 4pm to 6pm and check-out until 10 am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 45 days prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
35% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 45 days prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities, Beaches & Airports:
- Amalfi: 1,1 km
- Ravello: 7,8 km
- Positano: 17,5 km
- Sorrento: 31 km
- Naples: 63 km
- Nearest Airport: Naples International Airport (66 km)
- Cooking classes
- Beauty treatments
- Tours & excursions