The Aegean Pearl boasts a privileged position on the caldera cliffs of Megalochori, one of the prettiest and most historic villages of Santorini. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountainous coastline landscape, it offers ultimate privacy, seclusion and spectacular views that stretch over the majestic volcano and crystal blue waters. Set over two levels, this exceptional accommodation features five elegant bedrooms comfortably accommodating up to twelve persons.
Modern design harmoniously blends with the minimalistic aesthetics of Cycladic architecture creating elegance and luxury. The interior spaces are characterised by clean lines, simplicity and a neutral tone palette which dominates while a seamless flow between the interior and outdoor living spaces achieves a sense of pure freedom to the guests. The upper level houses the main living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen for the guests and a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The lower level features a second living room, the staff kitchen where the chef prepares the guests’ tailor made meals and four more bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Both floors have large windows overlooking the pool and the stunning panoramic caldera views. The ample outdoor spaces feature a large private swimming pool surrounded by multiple sitting areas that are perfect for moments of pure relaxation, two changing rooms with showers, a spacious alfresco dining area and barbecue facilities. On the grounds of the villa there is also a helipad and a private parking.
The accommodation provides luxury amenities and services of a 5-star hotel. It comes complete with staff including a butler and a chef, daily housekeeping and breakfast is served daily either at the indoor or outdoor dining area. The minimal design, unique setting and mesmerising unobstructed views along with the presence of all modern comforts provides an ideal retreat for guests looking to cherish every moment of the Cycladic experience. The Aegean Pearl is also suitable for family gatherings or even for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Stereo system
- Baby cot
- Pool Towels
- Mini Bar
- Washing machine
- Hair Dryer
- Main living and dining area with direct access to an outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and the stunning caldera views.
- Fully equipped kitchen for the guests.
- A spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Second living room with access to the back patio.
- Staff kitchen and laundry area.
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Poolside changing rooms, WCs and showers.
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers.
- Alfresco dining area and barbecue facilities.
- Bedroom 1 (Upper level): Master bedroom with a king-size bed, a walking closet, a safety box and and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Opens onto a private balcony facing the caldera.
- Bedroom 2 (Lower level): Double bedroom with a king-size bed, a small sitting area, closets and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Opens onto the pool area and expansive terrace overlooking the caldera.
- Bedroom 3 (Lower level): Double bedroom with a king-size bed, closets and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Opens onto the pool area and expansive terrace overlooking the caldera.
- Bedroom 4 (Lower level): Double bedroom with a king-size bed, closets and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Opens onto the pool area and expansive terrace overlooking the caldera.
- Bedroom 5 (Lower level): Double bedroom with 2 twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Opens onto the back patio.
- Additional bedding: 2 rollaway beds (at no additional cost)
All bedrooms are equipped with A/C and 32-inch flat screen TVs.
Indoor Features & Amenities:
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen for guests
- Fully equipped staff kitchen
- Dishes & glasses
- Espresso coffee machine
- Flat Screen TVs (in all living rooms and bedrooms)
- Direct dial wireless telephone
- Speakers with Bluetooth and RCA connection (in the two living rooms)
- Mini bar (for a fee)
- Bath amenities by KORRES
- Pool towels
- Baby Cot
- Multiple expansive outdoor terraces and patios
- Alfresco sitting and dining areas
- Barbecue facilities
- Large private pool
- Sun loungers
- Poolside changing rooms, WCs and showers
- External audio system with USB and RCA connection (at the pool area)
- Gated entrance
- Private parking space
- Private helipad
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|Apr 15, 2021 - May 15, 2021||5||3||€4,425||
|May 16, 2021 - Jun 15, 2021||5||3||€6,195||
|Jun 16, 2021 - Sep 15, 2021||5||3||€7,965||
|Sep 16, 2021 - Oct 10, 2021||5||3||€6,195||
|Oct 11, 2021 - Nov 6, 2021||5||3||€4,425||
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|Apr 15, 2021 - May 15, 2021||3|
|May 16, 2021 - Jun 15, 2021||3|
|Jun 16, 2021 - Sep 15, 2021||3|
|Sep 16, 2021 - Oct 10, 2021||3|
|Oct 11, 2021 - Nov 6, 2021||3|
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights
- Occupancy: The villa can accommodate a maximum capacity of 12 guests, 10 persons in 5 double bedrooms and 2 extra persons are permitted upon request at no additional cost. The extra beds must be requested prior to arrival.
- Split Season Rate:For any reservations that commence in one season and overlap into another season during the guest’s stay, the corresponding rate for each season will apply.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Included in the price:
- Linen (bed Linen & bath towels) upon arrival
- Pool towels
- Bottled water, refreshments and coffee
- Butler service
- Executive Chef
- Cook to order daily American breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Bed linen and bath towels change – normally is changed daily but due to Covid-19 regulations the service is offered only every second day
- Transfers to/from the airport/port and to/from the private black sand beach facilities of Perivolos
- Access to Perivolos private beach
- Porterage service
- Concierge services
- Baby cot (must be requested prior to arrival at no additional cost)
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Other cook to order meals with prior arrangement with the chef of the villa
- Food & Beverage
- Laundry services
- Babysitter service
- On site spa treatments by experienced therapists
- Self or chauffeur-driven transportation for hire
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals are for a minimum of 3 nights in all seasons.
- Check-in is at 3 pm and check-out at 11 pm. All guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as soon as the property becomes available. Late check-out is subject to availability and subject to extra charge.
- A security deposit of 5,000 is required upon arrival (either in euro cash or through credit card). The amount might increase according to the length of stay. It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the property.
- The property has a maximum capacity of 12 persons.
- Children are welcome, baby crib is provided upon request and must be requested prior to arrival at no additional cost.
- Since there is no lifeguard at the villa, please supervise children at or around the pool area.
- Pets are permitted in the property only with prior notice and consent of the Villa’s management.
- Smoking is not allowed. Smoking is allowed in the outdoor areas only. The cost of replacement of damaged furniture or other items of the Villa evidently caused by smoking will be covered by the guests of the villa.
- Mandatory Stayover Tax of €4,00 per night to be paid on-the-spot.
- The Villa Manager may enter the villa during reasonable daylight hours for inspection.
- The Villa’s personnel may enter the property at pre-agreed times for housekeeping, inventory, and maintenance purposes.
- Villa guests are fully responsible for their own valuables. Please use the safe deposit boxes for any valuables when leaving the villa. Please make sure to have all doors, windows and the entrance gate closed and locked when leaving the accommodation.
- Please keep the villa and the furniture in good order. Removing, adding, or changing furniture should be notified to the villamanager. Villa guests are responsible for the cost of replacement of any damaged furniture, for the cost of fixing damagesto the premises and for the cost of replacement of missing items.
- Lost keys will incur a replacement cost of €100,00 as well as all the villa locks will need to be replaced.
- Kindly inform us in advance for any chronic diseases, allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Helicopter landing and taking off should be communicated to the villa manager in advance.
- There is a laundry machine available in the premises but it can only be used by the staff. If guests require laundry service, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or large gatherings will require notice in advance and extra fees may occur.
- Due to the fact that there are no street names in most of the cliffside towns in Santorini and properties are not accessible by car in most of the cases, we recommend a mandatory arrival transfer in order to guarantee that the start of your trip is problem free. This will ensure that you will be assisted with your luggage which is not easy to carry in order to reach the property which in some cases include many steps.
- The use of a rental car is recommended.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax or unless otherwise noted.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 75 days prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 75 days prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Ports & Airports:
- Town of Fira: 5 km
- Village of Oia: 16 km
- Santorini Airport (JTR): 7 km
- Port of Santorini (Athinios): 4 km
Points of interest:
- Perivolos black sand beach: 7 km
- Wine tasting
- Cooking Classes
- Guided tours
- Scuba diving
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding