Nestled amphitheatrically on the hillside overlooking the beautiful bay of Naoussa, this unique collection of luxury villas offers ultimate holiday accommodation options ranging from two to five bedroom units with private pools, modern comfort and epic unobstructed views of the Aegean Sea. With a chic, minimal Cycladic architecture blending traditional craftsmanship and modern design, these whitewashed villas create a genuine elegance, at the same time, soothing ambience.
The Aquamarine Villa Type is laid out in three levels and can accommodate up to eleven guests making it an ideal option for families or a large group of friends. The ground floor features a cozy living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, while the five bedrooms are distributed across the three levels. Guests can enjoy the Mediterranean alfresco living on the private terrace and the large swimming pool surrounded by lush garden, both offering breathtaking sea views.
The villa complex lies only a few minutes away by car from one of the most exquisite beaches of the island and 5 km from the picturesque village of Naoussa, a charming fishing village with narrow cobblestone alleys and waterfront cosmopolitan restaurants and bars.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool Towels
- Espresso machine
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen (fully equipped) opening onto a private terrace.
- Five double bedrooms.
- Four bathrooms (two of which are en-suite)
- Alfresco dining terrace with breathtaking sea views.
- Private swimming pool overlooking the magnificent scenery of the Aegean Sea.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with queen-size bed.
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with 2 twin beds.
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with 2 twin beds or triple bedroom with 3 single beds.
- Two additional bathrooms with shower (spread across the three levels).
Indoor Features & Amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric oven
- Ceramic hobs
- Coffee maker (Espresso & filter coffee)
- LED Smart TV
- Washing machine
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool towels
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron & ironing board
- Baby cot & Baby seat (upon request)
- Private terrace & garden
- Alfresco sitting and dining area
- Private swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- Private parking
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|May 14, 2021 - Jun 17, 2021||5||2||€619,00||
|Jun 18, 2021 - Jul 8, 2021||5||3||€796,00||
|Jul 9, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021||5||3||€1,062||
|Jul 23, 2021 - Aug 22, 2021||5||3||€1,327||
|Aug 23, 2021 - Sep 5, 2021||5||3||€1,062||
|Sep 6, 2021 - Sep 19, 2021||5||3||€796,00||
|Sep 20, 2021 - Oct 17, 2021||5||2||€619,00||
|TRAVEL DATES||Bedrooms||Min. Nights||per Night||per Week|
|May 14, 2021 - Jun 17, 2021||2|
|Jun 18, 2021 - Jul 8, 2021||3|
|Jul 9, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021||3|
|Jul 23, 2021 - Aug 22, 2021||3|
|Aug 23, 2021 - Sep 5, 2021||3|
|Sep 6, 2021 - Sep 19, 2021||3|
|Sep 20, 2021 - Oct 17, 2021||2|
- Minimum Stay in Medium and High Season: 3 nights
- Minimum Stay in Low Season: 2 nights
- Mandatory Stay Over Tax: €0.50 per night per villa to be paid on-the-spot.
- Occupancy: The Aquamarine Villa Type can accommodate a maximum capacity of 11 guests.
- Split Season Rate: For any reservations that commence in one season and overlap into another season during the guest’s stay, the corresponding rate for each season will apply.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax and service charges.
Included in the price:
- Linen (bed Linen & bath towels) upon arrival
- Pool towels upon arrival
- Welcome amenity upon arrival along with mineral water
- Housekeeping service every second day
- Linen change twice a week
- Daily pool cleaning
- Concierge service
- Porterage service
- Villa manager on call
- Baby cot for up to 2 years old (complimentary upon request and availability)
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Food & Beverage
- Butler service
- Laundry services
- Babysitter service
- Extra housekeeping service
- In-villa spa treatments
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals are for a minimum of 2 nights in low season and 3 nights in Medium and High season.
- Check-in is at 3pm and check-out by 11am. All guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as soon as the property becomes available. Late check-out from 11am to 6pm is at 50% charge on the daily rate and from 6pm onwards at 100% charge on the daily rate.
- A security deposit of 1,500 is required upon arrival (either in euro cash or through credit card). The amount might increase according to the length of stay. It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the property.
- The property has a maximum capacity of 11 persons.
- Children are welcome, baby cot is provided complimentary upon request and availability (for up to 2 years old).
- Since there is no lifeguard at the villa, please supervise children at or around the pool area.
- Pets up to 8 kilos are permitted in the property only with prior notice and consent of the Villa’s management.
- This is a Non-smoking villa. Smoking is permitted only in the outdoor areas.
- Mandatory Stayover Tax of €0,50 per night per villa to be paid on-the-spot.
- The Villa Manager may enter the villa during reasonable daylight hours for inspection.
- The Villa’s personnel may enter the property at pre-agreed times for housekeeping, inventory, and maintenance purposes.
- Villa guests are fully responsible for their own valuables. Please use the safe deposit boxes for any valuables when leaving the villa. Please make sure to have all doors, windows and the entrance gate closed and locked when leaving the accommodation.
- Please keep the villa and the furniture in good order. Removing, adding, or changing furniture should be notified to the villa manager. Villa guests are responsible for the cost of replacement of any damaged furniture, for the cost of fixing damages to the premises and for the cost of replacement of missing items.
- Lost keys will incur a replacement cost of €100,00 as well as all the villa locks will need to be replaced.
- Kindly inform us in advance for any chronic diseases, allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or large gatherings will require notice in advance and extra fees may occur.
- Due to the fact that there are no street names in most of the towns of the island, we recommend an arrival transfer in order to guarantee that the start of your trip is problem free.
- The use of a rental car is recommended.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include VAT Tax or unless otherwise noted.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 75 days prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 75 days prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Ports & Airports:
- Town of Naoussa: 4.7 km (approx. 10 min by car)
- Paros Airport (PAS): 19.2 km (approx. 25 min by car)
- Paroikia Port: 8 km (approx. 15 min by car)
Points of interest:
- Nearest Beach: 1.6 km (approx. 4 min by car)
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Guided tours