Situated on the top of a hill, Torre Antigua is found within the premises of a beautiful private estate in the middle of the Chianti countryside. This charming country house which has been carefully restored with warm colors, antiques and memories from the past promises an ideal holiday for those who desire to be close to the historical city of Florence, yet far away enough to enjoy the serenity of the countryside.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor dining room and a larger semi-outdoor very bright dining room overlooking a large swimming pool. The upper floor houses one family suite with two bedrooms and three elegant bedrooms with ancient terracotta tiled floors, wood-beam ceilings and en-suite bathrooms accommodating up to ten persons. Guests can enjoy relaxing moments in the large private garden of the villa featuring several seating areas as well as in a shared swimming pool within the grounds of the estate (not for exclusive use).
Standing among vineyards and olive groves, this private estate is conveniently located in the heart of Tuscany, in an area extending over the provinces of Florence and Siena offering an enchanting landscape with unique sceneries. Some very interesting picturesque towns which are located within a short drive are Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti which is well-known for the production of wine and extra-virgin olive oil. The region also offers a wide selection of good restaurants, traditional trattorias, and pizzerias where guests can explore the traditional cuisine.
- Alfresco dining
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the modern appliances.
- Living room with fireplace.
- One indoor dining room
One larger semi-outdoor very bright dining room overlooking a large swimming pool.
- One family suite housing two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Three elegant bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Floor): Double bedroom with two single beds, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower..
Three Elegant Guestrooms
- Bedroom 3 (Upper Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 (Upper Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 5 (Upper Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Italian coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Baby cot & highchair
- Iron & Ironing board
- Private garden
- Outdoor seating areas
- Barbecue on request
- Shared Swimming pool (Not exclusive use)
- Sun loungers
Included in the price:
- Linen (bed Linen & bath towels) upon arrival
- Weekly linen change
- Mid-week cleaning & Final cleaning
- Pool towels
- Shared swimming pool (Not exclusive use, to be shared with the other apartments of the Estate)
- Water consumption
- Domestic gas
- Air conditioning
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption
- Telephone charges
- Wood for fireplace
- Additional change of linen
- Extra cleaning
- Laundry service (washing & drying)
- Cooking classes
- Baby cot available on request
- Baby sitter service
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals during high season are from Saturday to Saturday (minimum 7 nights). Exceptions may be possible on a case-by-case upon request.
- For rentals during low and mid-season, a minimum of 3 nights stay is required.
- A security deposit of €1,500 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 7 pm and check-out from 8 am to 10 am. Late check-out is subject to availability. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 12 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 12 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Greve in Chianti: 18 km
- Florence: 25 km
- San Gimignano: 25 km
- Siena: 35 km
- Arezzo: 50 km
- Volterra: 50 km
- Pisa: 95 km
- Florence airport: 30 km
Points of interest:
- Mini market: 2 km away
- Supermarket: 10 minutes drive
- Bank: 2 km
- Petrol Station: 3 km
- Bus Stop: The nearest bus stops are in San Donato in Poggio and Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
- Railway Station: The nearest is in Poggibonsi (15 km away)
- Cooking class
- Wine tours & Tasting
- Horseback riding
- Tennis & Golf
- Hot air ballooning
- Ferrari Tuscan driving experience
- Bicycle rental service
- Safari wine tour